Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer berries





I know that by this point in human evolution, no one cares about photographs of berries- but I just can't help myself!  They are so photogenic. 

And they are posing in a bowl from my Strawberries 'n Cream dinnerware set! 

----------
After my husband and I moved into our first home (side note: it was next to a whiskey distillery, so the smell of sour mash was always in the air), my parents came over with a cardboard box.  Inside was the strawberries 'n cream dinnerware set including bowls, plates, saucers, a sugar bowl...


Oh, the cherished gifts we are given when starting our adult lives.. when the heavy reality of having to buy your own pillowcases sets in..
---------


But the summer berries above are not as random as they appear.  Check back this weekend, and join me in a berry cobbler!  I will be posting my Nanny's fruit cobbler recipe and trust me, you don't want to miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment