Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back from vacation; Las Vegas sky






For the past two weeks, I've been on vacation!  My husband and I have been enjoying the lovely bay area (mostly San Jose area).  We had lots of good food, took in some sites, dipped our toes in the ocean, and admired some beautiful alpine vistas.

It was nice to take a break from the responsibilities of life (like bills) and odd to take a break from my favorite things (like catching up on my fav blogs).

I had a blast, but I guess it had to end.  This week I'll be posting photos of our trip.  And though I only did a little crocheting the past few weeks, I'm ready to get back into craft mode.  I plan on finishing up some projects, and doing some show and tell.



-------------------
Las Vegas is having a rare spell of wet weather.  I took the following photos this evening at about 8pm. 

I know it doesn't look like it, but these are different parts of the sky at the same time!

It was quite a show!












No comments:

Post a Comment