Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Works in Progress




I've got a few projects currently in the works .  Too many things half finished can get stressful, but in general I like to have:

-crochet project for when I am riding the couch
-embroidery project for when i am riding the couch and don't feel like crocheting
-small sewing project when I want to see results fast and be up and moving
-large sewing project (we've got to have big goals!)
-most recently, a Stitch project for my second blog





This is going to be a embroidered frame bag, and will be featured on my second blog.




I have been stitching along with Blair Peter this summer on an granny square afghan sampler.  It's been a lot of fun working on a new block each week.




This past spring my eagle-eyed husband spotted these feed sack prints triangles at a craft fair.  They were in a little baggy marked $1!  Someone spent some time cutting these triangles out, wonder why they let go of them? 

I am getting ready to use them on a Stitch project, so check back on that blog for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment