Thursday, September 20, 2012

Afghan stitch along, squares finished!

Granny sampler stitch along blocks!

 
This week I finished up all the blocks for my afghan stitch along!

I've been following along with Blair at Wisecraft for months, doing a granny square a week, and I started joining them together last night!  For my main color, I originally wanted a grey, but instead chose a salmon rust color (eek!).  I hope I'm going to like it, so far it looks good but I haven't joined many blocks.  The salmon color is versatile as it looks a bit like spring and a bit like fall, which I like.

The afghan has a defined inner rectangular border which I am crocheting now, and then an outer border as well.  I may end up doing the outer border in a grey background, not sure.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment