Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random stuff

I've spent all my free time finishing the last blocks for my afghan sampler.  I've been crocheting along with Blair at Wisecraft for months, and am so excited to see this project finished!  I think it's going to be a shame to fold it up on a chair, I might hang mine on the wall!  (I'll be sharing photos this week) 

It's still triple digits here in the desert, but I can feel summer losing it's grip.  There's something in the air that feels like fall..

Over the next few weeks I'll be working on several projects for my sewing room; a new ironing board cover, sewing machine cover, and a few pincushions.  Of course I'll be sharing! 

But until then, time for another random compilation of photos! 



Thomcord grapes- these were delicious, tasted like grape juice


Set of little notebooks from target


Frida girl!


Cuban sandwich and tortilla soup


scraps from a lino block (printmaking)

No comments:

Post a Comment