Saturday, March 3, 2012

A delicious snack



So, I went to Trader Joes yesterday and picked up a package of their dark chocolate covered edamame (soy beans).  They are...fantastic!  And addicting.  And they go really good with a vanilla latte. 


My very first job, at 16 years old, was at a coffee/bagel shop.  I guess you always remember your first job.  I had fun, I learned a lot, and even got paid a little!  I don't mean to brag, but I'm no stranger to steamed milk.  :)
Ever since, I have wanted my own espresso machine.  And.. three years ago my husband got me one, and I have, without fail, made at least one latte every day since! 

If you enjoy espresso based drinks, I think it can be worth investing in your own machine. 
A few pros:   You can have a latte (or a mocha, or a macchiato, or a chai) anytime you want!
It pays for itself when compared to purchasing a drink everyday from a coffee shop.
Even an inexpensive machine, when properly used can make a mean latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment